THE FIREBRAND TRAINING PROCESS
OUR TEN TRUTHS
OF PERSONAL BRAND DEVELOPMENT
- Keep a clear north star for why you want influence.
- Take control of your narrative or someone else will.
- The best way to scale your influence is to build a movement.
- You have to tolerate hatred from many or risk being irrelevant to all.
- A fast track to relevance is to use what’s already viral to speak your truth.
- People care more about and follow people more than they do faceless brands.
- Personal branding is a winners-take-ALL competition in every imaginable field.
- If people can’t easily binge your core philosophy, you’ll never generate superfans.
- Aim to be the king of your hill—the dominant personality of your field—or don't even try.
- It’s the best time in human history to seriously invest in your personality and personal brand.